Thursday, February 2, 2012

Acts 3:9

Thursday 2/2/12

Acts 3:9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God.

Interpretation:
     All the people saw this once-lame man walking and praising God. Man, what a witness to God’s glory that must have been. Many times, we think of witnessing as talking about the Bible and God. While there is a place for that, just think of how greatly God used this man to bring glory to Himself and reveal Himself to everyone around the man. This man was a witness for God without even saying anything. The people around him could just see the joy and praise flowing from his life as he was simply walking in the new life God had given him.
    
Application:
     Too often, I become analytical of my relationship with God and turn my Christian walk into a religion. I need to stop focusing on trying to understand or analyze everything in my Christian walk and just realize that the Christian walk God had intended for us was meant to be spent simply enjoying Him. I need to simply praise God and enjoy Him and my relationship with Him as He takes care of giving me the strength to walk my Christian life daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment